This Agreement defines the conditions for the use by Users of the materials and services of this site (hereinafter referred to as the "Site").
- General terms
- The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
- The Site Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes come into force after 3 (Three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the site. If the User does not agree with the changes made, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
- Obligations of the User
- The user agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Site and the services of the Site.
- The use of the materials of the Site without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed (Article 1270 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). For the lawful use of the materials of the Site, a conclusion is required license agreements(obtaining licenses) from Right Holders.
- When citing materials from the Site, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is obligatory (subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of Article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
- Comments and other entries of the User on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
- The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or incurred losses or damages associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User that he entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part of them may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- Other conditions
- All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Website Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, relations on joint activities, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- Recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions to protect their interests and protect copyrights to the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the law.
The User confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.