According to the Central Bank of Russia, every second of counterfeit banknotes is counterfeit 5000 banknotes. Counterfeit money comes most often from retail - gas stations, pharmacies, small shops. In such institutions, the authenticity of money is not properly verified. The cashier may not know how to check the 5000 bill, and his equipment does not have professional detectors that would provide a thorough check for the authenticity of the 5000 bill.
When making purchases or receiving money, there is always a risk of stumbling upon a fake. Fake banknotes cannot be exchanged for real ones. It is possible to return honestly earned money only in rare cases. Therefore, you need to be vigilant, check banknotes immediately upon receipt at an ATM, exchange in a store and other places, especially with a face value of 5,000 thousand rubles.
- What is shown on the five thousandth bill
- The design of both bills (2006 and 2011) with a face value of 5000 rubles.
- The banknote, issued in 2006, has a number of security marks
- Modified banknote put into circulation in 2011
- The main signs of a fake
- Distinctive signs of fakes
- How to identify a fake yourself (manually)
- How to make a visual assessment of money
- How to check a 5 thousandth bill with a magnifying glass
- We reveal a fake using an apparatus under ultraviolet light
- What to do if you get a counterfeit banknote
What is shown on the five thousandth bill
Where and how to buy branded items at a discount - ANSWER
The original five thousandth bill has its own distinctive features. Fraudsters are trying to skillfully fake them. Such bills can be identified by touch, visually, using ultraviolet, infrared light.
Read also: bill 500
Five thousandth banknotes began to be issued in 1918. Over time, their design has changed several times. Now let's figure out who is depicted on the front side and what is on the back of the banknote, which is now in circulation.
In 1997 a new banknote design was proposed. They have been in circulation since 2006. Since that time, banknotes with the design that exists today began to be used.
Since scammers have learned how to fake them skillfully, new modifications have been introduced - additional protection. Modified 5000 rub. put into circulation in 2011.
There are two types of banknotes currently in circulation. In terms of external design, they are almost the same, the difference lies in the protective modifications.
Read also: counterfeit banknotes or “Are you sure you know what does the dollar look like?”
Read also: what do the fake ones look like? 2000 rubles? Do not deceive us!
The design of both bills (2006 and 2011) with a face value of 5000 rubles.
- They are orange brown. These are the predominant colors on banknotes.
- On the front side is an image of a monument dedicated to Nikolai Nikolaevich Muravyov-Amursky. He was Mrs. figure in the Russian Empire, count, founder of the city of Khabarovsk. The author of the monument is A. M. Opekushin. It is set on the banks of the Amur. Behind him is a view of the embankment. There is a coat of arms of Khabarovsk. It is located in the upper right corner.
- On the back there is an image of a bridge across the Amur River.
- The size of the banknote is 157x69 mm.
The banknote, issued in 2006, has a number of security marks
Where to buy clothes online - TOP-1 selection in Russia
She has a purple coat of arms. There are three watermarks on the margins. On a narrow field - the number 5000. On a wide field, on the right - the head of the monument to Muravyov-Amursky and 5000. The number is made in filigree, lighter than the background of the paper. These signs have light and dark places, smooth transitions of tones.
The security thread is metallized, diving, it has a holographic coating. It is located on the back, formed of 5 sections, has a width of 3 mm, iridescent sheen, smooth edges. In the light as a dark strip, on it the number 5000 is repeated in the usual and mirror form.
There are micro-patterns on different fields of the bill. They consist of parallel lines, converted into shapes. The lines are perceived as a single color field, clearly distinguishable when magnified.
On the front side, the center of the far bank of the Amur is formed from small elements - RR, CBRF, silhouettes of tigers, fish, bears, trees. Microtext 5000, RR, CBRF of 2 types - negative and positive, arranged in stripes, consists of symbolic repetitions.
Read also: how to check JBL column for originality
There are 4 types of security fibers embedded in paper - red, two-color, gray, light green. Bicolors are perceived as purple when viewed without instruments.
There is a hidden PP - kipp effect, embossing without coloring. Strokes after the “Bank of Russia Ticket” turn into unpainted embossing. The inscription itself is embossed, as are “FIVE THOUSAND RUBLES”, “5000”, a mark for visually impaired people.
The emblem of the Bank and the coat of arms change color depending on the viewing angle - from crimson to golden green. The central part of the emblem changes color from golden brown to dark blue.
Read also: 100 dollar bill - we distinguish a fake
Moire stripes are hidden, they appear on the field when the banknote is tilted.
There is a microperforation of the number 5000. The holes are small, even, not rough.
Modified banknote put into circulation in 2011
Как я покупаю одежду и экономлю до 60% на брендах
Has a number of new signs of authenticity. There are 2 types of fibers - gray, two-color.
On the front side, the security thread has become wider with a "stained glass window".
The watermark is combined, placed on the right margin of the banknote.
The coat of arms of Khabarovsk is green. Painted in magnetic paint, has a shiny strip that moves.
Read also: 1000 rubles
There are thin strokes on the edges of the fields on the front side of the bill.
From left to right, the height of the digits increases at the serial number. It is located on the left side of the banknote.
Read also: what does 200 rubles look like how to spot a fake
The ornamental stripe on the reverse side of the banknote is slightly modified, but remains multicolored.
Some elements on the bill have magnetic properties.
The main signs of a fake
What to wear in the urban jungle - choice of bloggers
A fake with a face value of 5 thousand rubles. can be detected by eye, touch, under ultraviolet rays.
Distinctive signs of fakes
- Image print quality is poor, numbers, characters, and images are blurry. The color is brighter/dimmer/greyer than the actual bill.
- No watermarks, metallic thread. Sometimes, they can be on a fake, but without smooth transitions.
- The coat of arms of Khabarovsk does not change color from crimson to golden green when changing the viewing angle.
- There is no “PP” on the ribbon ornament.
- When the banknote is tilted, rainbow stripes do not appear in a single-color space.
- The inscription "Ticket of the Bank of Russia" is not embossed to the touch.
How to identify a fake yourself (manually)
Sneakers to buy right now
Pay attention to the quality of the banknote paper, printing and its color. If it feels thinner, thicker, rougher, smoother than usual, it may be a fake. Determine if there is a relief in the "Ticket of the Bank of Russia" and a sign for people with poor eyesight.
How to make a visual assessment of money
See if there is on the banknote:
- Watermarks and what quality they have.
- Security thread.
- Perforation of the sign "5000".
- Look at it from different angles so that iridescent overflows are visible.
How to check a 5 thousandth bill with a magnifying glass
If you are at home, you are not sure about the authenticity of money - look at the bill through a magnifying glass to see the microtext and the quality of geometric parallel lines. The Central Bank gives recommendations on how to identify a fake 5000 bill from a real one using a magnifying glass with a magnification of 8-10 times. You can buy it at any office supply store.
Read also: 50 dollar bill how to spot a fake
- If you enlarge this area, it will be clear that it consists of small inscriptions “5000”.
- Even if you look closely without a magnifying glass, you will see that the embossing after the word “Russia” at first has a color identical to the font, but then turns into barely visible colorless stripes.
- Take a closer look at the far bank of the river in the image, it is also an element of protection. When enlarged, it can be seen that the pattern is graphic, and among the curved lines there are abbreviations RR and TsBRF.
- The upper part of the ornament of the depicted ribbon contains repeating banknote denomination numbers.
- This is a microtest, similar to the first point.
- The upper left corner of the banknote turnover is made in the form of a micro-pattern of geometric shapes.
- Another microtest - all the strips of this area, when enlarged, turn into rows of denomination numbers.
- In the part of the pattern, which is made in raspberry color, under magnification there are types of abbreviations of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
- These stripes on the back under a magnifying glass terminate in the rows of the text “TsBR5000”.
- A similar micro-pattern, as in the sixth paragraph.
We reveal a fake using an apparatus under ultraviolet light
Уже 1341 посетитель воспользовался скидкой
If you check the bill on the machine under ultraviolet light, then it should look like this:
The banknote should not glow under ultraviolet light like regular white paper. Fakes have a background glow.
What to do if you get a counterfeit banknote
High quality branded clothing - go
Fake gave when exchanging money in the store. You noticed it. Follow these steps without leaving the checkout:
- Show to the cashier, but do not give.
- Call the police.
- Explain how she got to you.
- Give the police officer a fake during the preparation of the case and interrogation.
- Explain that they did not know about its fake until they picked it up.
- You can claim a refund of Rs. from this store through the court if the police and the bank establish signs of a fake.
Through the court, you can recover 5,000 rubles if you remember exactly the place where you received the fake or it will be established by the police.
If you find banknotes of a dubious type or fakes, you can contact any bank branch, for example, Sberbank:
- Take her to the bank.
- Give a banknote to a bank employee so that he determines what type it belongs to - insolvent, doubtful, having signs of a fake.
|Insolvent||It will be stamped "exchange denied".|
|Doubtful, having signs of a fake||A certificate and an order for the transfer of valuables to the bank are drawn up to establish signs of forgery, the banknote is withdrawn, checked within 5 working days.|
|In case you made a mistake, the bill turned out to be real, then they will call from the bank and return it upon providing a certificate. Refunded in cash or on a card.|
It is impossible to pay with a fake, because it is prosecuted by law, criminally punishable. If they do not accept 5000 rubles. in a store at the checkout, and the seller says that this is counterfeit money - immediately contact the police or the bank. Recognizing them on your own is not always easy, especially without a genuine sample at hand.
Periodically, the numbers of counterfeit banknotes are published in the media. This happens when large parties are identified. Stay tuned if a major cash deal is planned.
Now you know how to distinguish a fake 5000 rubles from the original. Be sure to use these methods, especially if you often make cash payments. And remember that fake 1000 rubles is also quite common, study the features of this banknote.
How to shop online! Secrets of SUCCESSFUL online shopping here